Thursday 27 November 2008

1960 - 2008 FA Cup Finals (inc replays)


As you may have worked out, this is the 2nd time that I have up for sale this collection of FA Cup Finals and the price has increased, this is due to a combination of factors, but I have also included a modest amount to the price for my time in producing this listing and collecting the programmes. Whether you are the winner or not, I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed my blog, do feel free to email me or leave a comment. I include a close up (above) scan of the rare 1993 FA Cup Final Replay, this is probably the rarist and certainly one of the hardest of the modern day cup finals to get. If you have a flash player I certainly recommend viewing the post below this. Thanks for reading/watching and feel free to leave comments.
Mickey

No comments: